Back in my high school days, I used to collect buttons with various different sayings on them. These days, I use those buttons to decorate my cube at work. A friend stopped by my cube today and mentioned a saying he saw on an Internet message board and it inspired me to write this post.
The saying he mentioned to me:
Jesus saves! All others take damage as normal
The buttons on my cube walls:
- So Much To Do, So Few People To Do It For Me
- Why Let Reality Wreck Your Day?
- I’m so bored, I may resort to doing some work.
- Support Your Local Planet
- Legally, It’s Questionable.
Morally, It’s Disgusting.
Personally, I Like It.
- I Intend To Live Forever, Or Die Trying.
- Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice.
- Computer Lesson One: Nice Computers Don’t Go down.
Computer Lesson Two: There Is No Such Thing As A Nice Computer.
- Spoil Me!
- To Be The Best, Kill The Rest.
- Born To Run
(To The Fridge Between Commercials.)
- If I promise to miss you, will you go away?
- 4 out of 5
voices in my head say
“GO FOR IT”
- Nuke’em Till They Glow, Then Shoot’em In The Dark.
- You’re perverted, twisted & sick.
I like that in a person.
- We are the people our parents warned us about.
lead by the unknowing,
are doing the impossible,
for the ungrateful.
- Excuse Me While I Change Into Something More Formidable.
- I’d Humilate You But I’m Afraid You Might Like It.
- God’s In A Meeting – May I Help You?
- The only difference between a lawyer and a vulture is removable wing tips.
- Go ahead and talk to me.
My day was ruined anyway.
- Piss me off, pay the consequences.
- Stop Staring At Me When I’m Invisible!
- It isn’t being weird.
- Don’t mess with me, man.
- What is it about “no” that confuses you?
- Another Brilliant Mind Ruined By Education.
- If At First You Don’t Succeed, But The GM’s Pizza.
- Accepting reality is the first step to insanity.
- I DON’T DO MORNINGS
- Rock Is Dead – Long live paper and scissors
- Does The Noise In My Head Bother You?
Right, that’s my bit of sharing for today. Your assignment is to find another clever little saying that you can post on your own blog or write in a comment on this post.