- Celebrating Obama’s election.
- Trying to work my way through 100 push-ups, but having to restart a couple of weeks. Especially week 4 which I’m currently on restart #3 due to holiday & snow-shovelling madness.
- Panicking over the economy.
- Beating my head against wxPython & Py2EXE.
- Enjoying a very Horrible Christmas1.
- Reading a lot.
- Pining for a new camera.
- Buying new shoes as the sole of my old shoes had worn away enough to leak water in under the ball of my foot.
- Attending holiday festivities with friends.
Update: Forgot to mention I was also participating in DrawMo, which is like NaNoWrMo but for artists. Well, I was sort of participating. In that I tried to draw something new every day but didn’t quite make it every day (but I did catch up on later days) and I’ve yet to scan/post my sketches for it. *shrug* Oh well.
1 Highly recommend both the soundtrack and the DVD, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, etc, etc…