At one point I found, edited slightly and posted a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo on this page. I barely understood it and never updated it when things changed. I’ve since decided to scrap all the mumbo-jumbo and simplify the page for people who are curious about the site.
- Unless otherwise noted everything I put up on this site is being released under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Creative Commons License. If you see something on this site that you would like to use under different licensing terms, feel free to contact me to discuss it.
- Whenever you comment (including all tweetbacks, trackbacks, pingbacks, etc..) on this site, that comment belongs to you. However while you own the comment, by placing it here you grant me the right to use the comment however I see fit.
- When commenting on this site, I require you to include an email address. This address is used for verification purposes and to allow CoffeeBear.net to inform you of any further comments after yours (should you so choose). This means your email address is stored in our database, however that email address will not be sold to any other party. In the event that I decide to sell this site and its contents to another party, I will blank out all user email addresses in our database.
- In order to help recoup the cost of running this website, I am a member of the following services: Amazon Associates, directNIC Affiliate, Google AdSense, BuySellAds.com and Text Link Ads. It is my understanding that none of these services will collect any information from you unless you click one of their links. If you have concerns about these programs please contact them directly.
- Additionally I use both Google Analytics and WordPress.com Stats to track usage of this site.
Last Updated 21 February 2014.