While powering through a bit of a sinus headache, we got more drywall installed today and the closet space is starting to actually look a bit like a closet. As it turns out we weren’t able to cut the remaining piece of drywall into 2 pieces to complete cover the walls on both the left and the right side of the closet spaceWell we probably could have if knew what we were doing, but no surprise we don’t.. Still there are plenty of steps on the to do list (see below) before we can consider this project complete.
- Cut a small, triangular piece of dry wall to finish the closet walls.
- Trim the closet drywall on the left side of the picture; as it currently sticks out a bit further out from the studs.
- Cover the studs on the left side of the picture with a strip of drywall.
- Patch a hole in the drywall (not pictured here).
- Tape/mud the drywall seams.
- Install trim to cover the gap between the drywall and the floor.
- Build and/or install some shelves at the back of the closet.
- Paint the closet.
- Hang some pipe between the studs.
|↑1||Well we probably could have if knew what we were doing, but no surprise we don’t.|