I recently ran across a couple of items online, but not on Amazon.com that I showed my wife as things I would like for Christmas. Since they weren’t on Amazon, I cannot just add them to my wishlist. She requested I add those items to CB.net as a blog post. I started to do so, but it occurred to me when I find other ideas I’d have to keep coming back and editing that post. And eventually the post would disappear off the front page, making it more difficult for her to find those suggestions. Then it I thought, why not just use my del.icio.us account and tag interesting items with “wishlist”? I couldn’t see a downside, as it’s easy for me to update and I can setup a bookmark for her to pull up the page to look at. So have at, oh wife of mine! 😀
- Things Hagrid the Half-Giant Would Say If He Served Jesus Instead of Harry Potter.
- Con as in Convention!
- Regarding New Orleans
- Badger Badger Badger
- Coffee So Strong……… [Editor] I don’t know seems like it’s kind of weak coffee to me if you actually have to drink it to wake up from the Matrix. With truly coffee, smelling the aroma of it should be enough to do that.
- Exploring Communities, Questions and Concerns of Lesbian Video Gamers
Not from Pukka
- Scone recipe: how to make/bake/cook fruit scones
- President Bush: Sell the Ranch
- ReaderÂ² [Editor] It’s kind of like del.ico.us or Flickr but for books.
- iTunes Tip: The “Perfect” equalizer setting [Editor] On the off chance that this blog is your sole source of news; Apple released a new version of iTunes this week. Along with the first iTunes enabled cellphone from Cingular/Motorola and more importantly, the iPod Mini replacement…. the iPod nano. Yum!
- Escape Key
- The Signal [Editor] This is a podcast by fans of the cult favorite TV show, Firefly. Firefly came out back in 2002, quickly gained a devote following but the dorks in charge of FOX killed it after showing only 11 of the 14 produced episodes had been made. The Singal’s goal is to pump up support for the movie follow-up to the tv show, Serenity. I just started listening to it this week and have nearly caught up to the current shows. Probably my favorite one so far is the one where they interview Gina Torres. Although the interviews are cool my favorite segements are the “learning chinese” bits; they lend a whole new insight into various scenes in the series. All the more I have to say about that is æ˜“çˆ†çš„å¤§è±¡è…¹æ³» 1.
Oh and in case you’re wondering about almost total lack of posts this week… We’re going into our next beta at work (much extra crudola to deal with). Additionally, I’ve been trying (and pretty much failing) to write an online, registration form for a local sci-fi con2 that captures the data we need and accepts payments via PayPal. *sigh*