Shaun isn’t having the greatest of times. The staff at the TV store he works in don’t take him very seriously as temporary boss; his girlfriend Liz has had enough of always meeting at the ‘Winchester’ Arms along with his yob mate; and his relationship with his dad – sorry, step-dad – remaims heavily fraught. And now the undead have risen and are spreading their zombie curse to everyone they can get their teeth into. Just doesn’t seem worth getting out of bed some days.
Movie Trailer, via Apple
- Defective Yeti says Shaun of the dead is quite possibly the most enjoyable film they’ve seen all year.
- Rotten Tomatoes gives it 7.7/10 points.
- Yahoo! Movies gives it B+
- The Movie Blog thought it was a blast!
- Heck, even CNN thought it was hilarious.
Note to Self: When picking movies in the future, make sure you’re picking them because the story/concept appeals and not the special effects.