As I find it amazing that people are still commenting on this post, over 3 years after it was written, I decided to buy another cup of the yogurt to see if it had improved since I last tried it.
- Appearance: No change. This yogurt still looks like something very, very nasty rather than food.
- Scent: N/A. I made no comment on the scent of the yogurt in my previous review but today’s cup had a pleasant coffee fragrance.
- Texture: Improved. This cup of yogurt mixed up properly and when eaten was smooth, not chalky.
- Flavor: Improved but still unpleasant. Today’s cup tasted more like a bad, drip coffee combined with sour cream. Sadly, that actually is an improvement.
Overall today’s cup was significantly better than the previous cup I tried, but still not good enough to get me to eat it again.
- Warning: Dannon 7 Benefits All Natural Coffee Yogurt
When I get up in the morning, one of my first thoughts is usually along the lines of how good that a …
- Note to Self: Mixing Drinks
We’re having some issues with the lights/power/air conditioning in my office this morning.Â As I’m s …
- Coldstone Creamery
I can think of few things less appealing. I’ve eaten a lot of mix-in ice cream over the past year, …
- Review: The Sparrow & Children of God
In a twist, I actually feel the need to write something here rather than just post my photos. A cou …
- Dental Heck
As mentioned before, I’ve been going to the dentist getting my teeth fixed up after slightly more th …