Sometimes I wonder about pieces of my life, whether I like them or not. I do mostly like my life, but I know there are things I would do differently if resources like time or money weren’t an issue. Today what I want you to consider is what your fantasy life.
NOT well, I’d get a million dollars and live on a yacht with Orlando Bloom (although there’s nothing wrong with that fantasy, that’s not the kind of thing we’re after.) Here’s what I’m talking about: what kind of changes would you make in your life, the life you have now, to improve its quality.
Shen then listed 6 things; I liked the idea, so here are my six:
- I’d get 7 solid hours of sleep every night. By solid, I mean none of that weak@$$ lying in bed waiting for sleep to come, but honest to God deep REM sleep.
- I would carry a camera with me everywhere I go and work at bringing my photography skills back up to snuff.
- I would be living in a nice, cozy house (with plenty of storage!) rather than my rather cramped apartment.
- I’d change the dresscode at work so I could wear t-shirts again.
- I’d take up Tai Chi or some form of martial arts to get into better shape.
- I’d spend an hour everyday in a sunlit room working on my drawing skills.
What’s on your six? Feel free to answer here or in your own blog.