A coworker of mine forwarded me the following list of signs:
Friends don’t let friends take home ugly men
– Women’s rest room Starboard, Dewey Beach, DE
Beauty is only a light switch away.
– Perkins Library, Duke University , Durham
If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.
– Armand’s Pizza, Washington , DC
Remember, it’s not, “How high are you?” it’s “Hi, how are you?”
– Rest stop off Route 81, West Virginia
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
– The Bayou, Baton Rouge , LO
No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.
– Men’s Room in Linda’s Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill , NC
At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry.
– Bentley’s House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson, AZ
It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
– Written in the dust on the back of a bus, Wickenburg , AZ
Make love, not war. -Hell, do both GET MARRIED!
– Women’s restroom The Filling Station, Bozeman, MT
If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
– Revolution Books in New York , New York .
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress!
– Men’s restroom in House of Representatives, Washington , DC
Express Lane: Five beers or less
– Sign over one of the urinals in Ed Debevic’s, Phoenix, AZ
You’re too good for him.
– Sign over mirror in Women’s restroom in Ed Debevic’s, Beverly Hills ,CA
No wonder you always go home alone.
– Sign over mirror in Men’s restroom, Ed Debevic’s, Beverly Hills ,CA
A Woman’s Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you’re going to have trouble with it.
– Women’s restroom in Dick’s Last Resort, Dallas, TX