You scored 76% Maturity, 87% Goodness, and 59% Abilities!
|You’re the smartest witch of your age. You’re also way more mature than your age suggests. You’re a great friend and willing to drop out of school (of which you’d die to miss one day) to help your best bud Harry. Your abilities in magic are really great, but you can’t fly a broom to save your life. If someone needs something researched you’re the person they go to. Hooray for smarts.|
|My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
|Link: The In-Depth HP Personality Test written by lisshart on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test|
Well crap, that’s not who I was hoping to “quiz” as!
You’re a Ravenpuff!: You are a very analytical and
ingenius person, someone that likes to invent
new things. The way you look at life is with
wonder, and sometimes you’re even a little
naive. But people love you for that trait and
they feel the need to protect you from the
harsh facts of life so that you can retain your
innocence. You are very capable person and when
there is trouble people turn to you because
you’re able to stay calm and collected. You
like balance in your life and you try not to
make many waves. Even still, if there is
something that you believe strongly in, you
will commit yourself totally to that cause.
Your weakness is that sometimes you can be
indecisive and perfectionist, especially about
little details and you drive people crazy
sometimes with these traits. With the
innocence of a Hufflepuff and the calm of a
Ravenclaw you will be loved in life!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I arm gets to about half extension and then my hand hits the wall below the window.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Everybody Loves Raymond *shrug* It was on and I was trying to fix my wireless nic on my laptop after upgrading the kernel.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A car driving down the street.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier this evening, I walked to the grocery store to get some popcorn.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A t-shirt and sweat pants.
10. Did you dream last night?
Maybe, I rarely remember dreams upon waking.
11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier while I was watching TV.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint, a poster of Neuschwanstein Castle – Bavaria Germany and a Shirow Masamune calendar (2006).
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
In the theater, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. On DVD, Howl’s Moving Castle (2-Disc).
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house of my own.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
Once, I conked my foot in the dark so hard that a couple of toes were black & blue for over a week.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would put an end to all disease.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
I didn’t like either one.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome to heaven.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
AWelkin, Ariesna, Komainu and Aizuchi
egoSurf helps massage the web publishers ego, and thereby maintain the cool equilibrium of the net itself.
|google.com||1st, and 2nd||1990|
|yahoo.com||1st, and 20th||1318|
|msn.com||4th, and 5th||1447|
|technorati.com||1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th||2541|
Click here to see the most current results for the greatest that is me! *grin*