I like the little fortune cookies you get when you eat Chinese food. I also tend to tuck the fortunes into my wallet. Today I’m going to type up all my saved fortunes for your reading pleasure.
- “Your joyfulness will prolong your days.”
- “You will spend your old age surrounded by comfort and wealth.”
- “Your favor will be granted.”
- “Creativity is your ace in the hole.”
- “Confusius says: to err is human. To rub it in, is divine.”
- “Pleasant surroundings and a happy time await you.”
- “One Who Never Asks Either Knows Everything Or Nothing.”
- “You have a reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.”
- “You change the world with each thought, word and action.”
- “Good Judgment Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Judgment.”
The best fortune I ever got from a cookie is one I doubt I’ll ever forget. In part because I was having lunch with my mother and she got the exact same fortune.
- “You will do well at the race track.”
How about you Intarwebs? Got any good bits of fortune cookie wisdom to brighten my day with?