Miso Soup is one of Mark’s favorite’s! It was extremely tastey.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 cups water
- 2 T miso
- 2 green onions, finely minced (optional)
- 1/2 cake tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (optional)
- 2-3 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- Heat oil in bottom of small pot, add green onion (if using) and cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water.
- Dissolve miso in 1/2 cup water and add to pot.
- Bring to a boil. Lower heat, add mushrooms and tofu if desired.