These cookies were great. Made them for a friend who can’t have regular chocolate chip cookies.
White Chocolate Orange Cookies
Ingredients (makes 2 to 3 dozen)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and grated orange peel. Add the flour mixture to butter mixture and stir to just combine. Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, turning baking sheet around at the halfway point to ensure even browning. Let stand for 2 minutes than remove to racks to finish cooling.