It has been many years since I’ve written you a letter; for that I am sorry. As it turns out, I’m absolutely rotten about keeping up my correspondence with people and I really should try harder at it. Hopefully, this doesn’t put me on your naughty list and I’d rather not find coal in my stocking this year. Enclosed you will find a list of things that I would like for Christmas.
P.S. Do you prefer chocolate chip or sugar cookies?
- Mark’s list of Christmas Wishes
- An end to all war.
- Food for the hungry.
- Shelter for the homeless.
- Clean air and water for the future.
- Anything on my Amazon.com Wishlist.
- 15inch Apple Powerbook
- 30 inch Apple Cinema Display to use with the Powerbook when I’m at home.
- A Mini Cooper like this Link is a PDF file, 811.18 KB in size.1
- An all expenses paid, first-class trip for 2 around the world, to last not less than 3 months.
- Forty million US dollars, in small unmarked bills.2
1 Said PDF file was autogenerated by the MiniUSA.com. While I’m generally against websites relying so heavily on Flash; their site just rocks. Plus, I’m lusting after their cars. Too bad my site is so unknown that I can’t get them to uhhh, sponsor me with a free car. *grin*
2 Forty million just has a nice ring to it and is something of an in-joke to me.