A long time back my wife found a recipe for cooking up tilapia. It was fabulous. We thought the recipe had been added to this site but when we went to find the recipe to make dinner tonight; it was missing. Now I’ll be amoung the first to admit the search on this site doesn’t work as well as it should1. But I work with MySQL databases for a living and I poked around in the database this site runs off of without being able to find any trace of that recipe. So we did some searching and ended up using a different recipe tonight. To make sure we don’t have this problem again, I’m adding the recipe right now.
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspooons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400Âº.
- In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.
Â© 2007 The Reader’s Digest Association, Inc.
1 I’ve even installed plugins specifically to try correcting this, without much luck.