It’s been a good week for interesting links…
- Erotic images can turn you blind
- A World of Warcraft World
- Monkey Business: Keith Chen’s Monkey Research
- The family that plays together…. grounds their kids for staying up late!
- Things That Only Happen In Movies
- The Caffeine Database [Editor] Even better than the caffeine database’ on the same site is the Death by Caffeine calculator. Apparently, it would take nearly 185 shots of espresso to be the death of me. Hmmm… The Terrapin has a Ghengis Kahn which is 4 shots of straight espresso that’s means it would take about 46 Ghengis Kahns to take me out. Heh.
Not from Pukka:
- Office Guns
- The Elizabethan Costumer’s Guide To Home Depot
- Canon s400: Awesome Moon!
- Christopher Walken for President in 2008 [Editor] I’ve no idea if this is legit.
- View the Earth from various satellites [Editor] This link was sent in by Pukka’s wife.
- Lego Lovers Unite in Arlington
- Man builds Viking longboat from 15 million lolly stick
- Kittens Start Fire After Using Fax
- Is Your Boss a Psychopath? The same site also has a short quiz to determine if your boss really is a psychopath.